Sesame Street Parody on Dave Chappelle?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Last night I was surfing through the channels when I stopped on ABC to watch a skit on the Dave Chappelle Show? I think that's his name, he had Pepe on to promote Muppets Wizard of Oz. They did a Sesame Street parody with Cookie Monster in Elmo, where Cookie wanted Elmo's cookie, but Elmo wouldn't share. So Elmo took out a gun and shot Cookie. Then Dave said that "I can't help but think we just traumatized a kid and kids this is the reason why you go to bed when your parents tell you to."

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Chappelle's Show airs on Comedy Central, not ABC. It sounds like you saw something different - like a talk show or something. And I can't imagine (Disney-owned) ABC showing something that violent.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Yeah It's On Comedy Centra;l He Smoked Weed
Please, don't talk about drugs even though he does, this is a family oriented. :smirk:

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Last night I was surfing through the channels when I stopped on ABC to watch a skit on the Dave Chappelle Show? I think that's his name, he had Pepe on to promote Muppets Wizard of Oz. They did a Sesame Street parody with Cookie Monster in Elmo, where Cookie wanted Elmo's cookie, but Elmo wouldn't share. So Elmo took out a gun and shot Cookie. Then Dave said that "I can't help but think we just traumatized a kid and kids this is the reason why you go to bed when your parents tell you to."
WOAH YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!

golden teeth

Reaction score
there was once a spoof on Chapelle called Kneehigh park where a bunch of messed up puppets were on it. On had an STD and pulled his pants down showing his *****.

I agree though, this is a family oriented site.