Sesame Street on DVD?

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I have no doubt that this has been brought up in some other thread, and if anyone cares to direct me to it, I'd appreciate it. But for now, I need to ask, has anyone heard any news about early seasons of Sesame Street (or at least a greatest hits collections) being released on DVD? I'd love to get the earliest episodes on DVD, like from seasons 1-6 at least. I want to stress to any drooling SS fans out there (and I am amongst the droolees) that I haven't heard any news about such a DVD and I don't mean to get anyones hopes up. I'm just asking in general if such a thing was available. Anyway, clue me in, those who might know.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well some Street DVDs, do feature classic clips, like Sesame Street 25 years: A Musical Celebration. However, you should check in with KermieClown, he's a member of this forum, and he has such an great collection, you won't beileve, I'm sure you can get the very frist episode of SS from him, I plan on getting it from him myself. He sells or trades. Like I said his collection of Muppet footage is sweet, :smile: .