Sesame Street Monopoly coming this summer

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, from what I read at the MC article, there'll be a property square on the board dedicated to Elmo's World. And the piece of Ernie comes with Rubber Duckie too.
What I'd like to know is the total properties on the board and how they break down in terms of the color groupings, what the images on the deed cards will be like, what the jail square and free parking square and go to jail square and pass go square will be designed to resemble, and what characters will be on the cover box art.
In short, I'm looking forward to getting as much info regarding the visuals of the game as possible.
Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

GPrime1

Reaction score
Too bad there's no Reporter Kermit. I can just read the Chance card now: Sesame Street News Flash, Big Bad Wolf blows down the houses of the Three Little Pigs. Pay $100.

Camellia

Reaction score
Sesame St Monopoly

hi, is this in stores yet? if so, which ones?

thanks!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Camellia said:
hi, is this in stores yet? if so, which ones?
It's coming out later this summer...so start saving your $$$ now.

I'm looking forward to this...I've always been a bigger Sesame Street than Muppet Show fan, and I passed on the Muppet Monopoly, but I will be buying this. Maybe I can trick my wife into thinking it's an Anniversary present for her. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

She always wins anyway.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I just can't wait to buy this because this would be so good!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Camellia

Reaction score
SS Monopoly - thanks!

thanks for the update on when it will be out.

we have the Muppet Monopoly. the pewter figures are real cute. looking forward to same for SS figures. :smile:

thanks,
Camellia
visit our store for Muppet and Fraggle toys :smile:
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Pino

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
The pewter pieces are: Oscar in trash can, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Cookie Monster (with cookie), and Super Grover with cape and helmet.
Are the pieces like in the original made from metal.. or plastic?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are metal. We'll have a picture of them on-line soon.