Sesame Street meets Home Improvement and Between The Lions

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Since Between The Lions has connections to The Muppets, I figured that I would do a story where the Sesame Street Muppets would crossover into the show with a cast member from Home Improvement for a segment about the O sound.

Last edited:

salemfan

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I feel that if Monster in the Mirror had made a comeback when Between the Lions was around, the redone celebrity version should have had the lion family from Between the Lions appear at the end in a similar manner to when the Simpsons made an appearance at the end of the celebrity version. Go to YouTube, look up "Monster in the Mirror celebrity version" and you'll see what I mean.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I feel that if Monster in the Mirror had made a comeback when Between the Lions was around, the redone celebrity version should have had the lion family from Between the Lions appear at the end in a similar manner to when the Simpsons made an appearance at the end of the celebrity version. Go to YouTube, look up "Monster in the Mirror celebrity version" and you'll see what I mean.
You know, why didn’t I think of that idea?