Sesame Street Legos, Potentially Coming Soon

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to drum up support for something really cool I found over at toughpigs. There's a new campaign for a new Lego franchise, this time Sesame Street! The campaign was started by the extremely talented Ivan Guerrero who created a Lego version of the 123 Sesame Street brownstone apartment. You can find the link to the Lego page at the toughpigs article, just create a free account and vote to make this set a reality.

Folks might remember Ivan Guerrero from the days back at Palisades' forums, especially those of us who competed or tried to in their various Muppet figure photo contests. Ivan created two truly amazing layered Photoshop artpieces: one with all Muppet monsters, grouches, ghosts, aliens, dragons, vampires and manner of creatures gazing up at the scary night sky; and another for Christmas where Doozers were Santa's helpers at the toy factory workshop.

Hope this helps, have a great day, and remember to vote for Sesame Street Legos! :smile: :jim: :excited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I saw that on ToughPigs. It looks amazing! It even has little Susan and Gordon Lego people. I really hope it gets made.

cjd874

Reaction score
I love the detail in this set! My favorite parts are the front facade, Oscar's trashcan, and the obscure references in the paintings and accessories (Here is Your Life, Salvador Dada).

I like that Biff and Sully are included here, but I do wish that there were other characters like Luis, Maria, Gina, Telly, and Zoe. Maybe Ivan could make a Hooper's Store or Fix-It Shop building with other characters...

I still give this LEGO set a 5/5, and I'd buy it even if it were more than $100.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update: Ivan has also submitted his ideas/designs for sets for The Muppet Show and Labyrinth as detailed in a follow-up article at toughpigs. Check them out and post your thoughts here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: Another update on the project courtesy of toughpigs.

In order for the Sesame Street Lego sets to be at least considered, the drive needs 10,000 votes supporting the idea. To vote, go to the following link and create a user account to be able to vote.
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/188afa42-fca3-49f9-afe9-00bd9f33725f

However, if you're unable to sign in, you can at least track the progress for the submission. As of this posting, there re 8601 votes with only 1399 left to get the pitch to the bigwigs at Lego to take it to the other bigwigs at Sesame Workshop.
Also, I encourage you sign up because the project has a time limit with 246 days remaining to vote. That means the submission will close around December 16 or 17 of this year, a full eight months from now.

Frankly, I hope this becomes a reality because I'd love for the Sesame Street Legos to move onto other SST landmarks like a replica of :batty:'s castle with both interior and exterior, although I thought the Muppet Backstage could be an excellent base for said customization construction.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So basically yesterday's deficit has been cut in half. Truly exciting, counting on all the Sesame and Lego fans out there to get the petition to the 10K signatures needed to take it to the next phase. :batty: