Sesame Street Honker Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I thought I'd mention I have plans for several Honker replicas. I'm just trying to find out what materials to use and where I can get them. I want to start with the classic green Honker with blue hair (also known as "Mr Honker") then I don't know who I'll make after that bu stay tuned for more

Last edited:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I decided to browse the web for other replicas and discovered Honkers are not common when it comes to making replicas. The only one I did find was this one made by my good friend Samuel Santiago of the YT channel Pupepepets. His Honker looks like a cross between these 2 Honkers.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Thankfully most of the stores where I get materials have reopened so I'll be able to start sooner than I thought

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I finished my first Honker a few days ago and I'll admit I can do better but I don't think he turned out half bad. While this may be different from the real thing I was able to make the nose actually honk, I just covered the end of a party horn with yellow fleece. The eyes are Styrofoam balls (the good ones). The main part is green terrycloth (towel). his hair was made from shaggy pillowcase fur. His horns are the spouts of plastic bottles covered in yellow fabric.