Sesame Street Figures from Super7

MWoO

Reaction score
Listing have been found for $300 large scale figures, 16 inches tall. So far there is a listing for The Count and Super Grover. Says they will have fabric clothes. No pictures yet.

I hope this isn't the only offering from Super7.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Hopefully they do these in their Ultimates style. Those figures are expensive, but they're pretty cool. I have quite a few of the Ninja Turtles and a couple of the Disney characters from that line.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... toughpigs.com posted the images of the first four upcoming figures including Bert/Bernice, Ernie/Rubber Duckie, The Count, and the Martians. So now that we have proper images to make an educated guess, how do these look like compared to Palisades Muppet figures? And what price are these being listed at? I might be seriously interested in at least :frown: and :batty: for my collection.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey guys... toughpigs.com posted the images of the first four upcoming figures including Bert/Bernice, Ernie/Rubber Duckie, The Count, and the Martians. So now that we have proper images to make an educated guess, how do these look like compared to Palisades Muppet figures? And what price are these being listed at? I might be seriously interested in at least :frown: and :batty: for my collection.
The Reaction figures are $20 each. They're going to fit in perfectly with Super7's recent Electric Mayhem figures, but they won't be anywhere near as nice as the Palisades Muppet figures.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Listing have been found for $300 large scale figures, 16 inches tall. So far there is a listing for The Count and Super Grover. Says they will have fabric clothes. No pictures yet.

I hope this isn't the only offering from Super7.
The 15.25" Supersize Count is up for pre-order at $295, shipping in October.

MWoO

Reaction score
Looks great, but yikes that's a lot for a figure.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The SuperSize Super Grover is now up for pre-order as well. Same price as the Count. A couple of inches taller - I assume due to the helmet?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The SuperSize Super Grover is now up for pre-order as well. Same price as the Count. A couple of inches taller - I assume due to the helmet?
I didn't know they had a Super Grover figure?!

Last edited by a moderator: