Sesame Street Explores National Parks

Drtooth

Reaction score
And before anyone asks... yes, this is the first official new footage featuring a recast Elmo. Everything else was a personal appearance or behind the scenes. This is exclusively made for Youtube.

Murray's doing some of his best stuff here.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Does anyone know who performed Elmo in these new videos?

Whoever it is, it sounds like a very dead-on match to Kevin Clash. I think it sounds tad deeper than Kevin, but it was almost hard to tell--Elmo's new performer is perfect.

EDIT: According to the ToughPigs forums, Ryan Dillon is performing Elmo now.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Ryan Dillon sounds a lot better than I thought here! A little deeper and less squeaky than Kevin's, but also a bit reminiscent of his early voice! Elmo is definitely in good hands! :smile:

Murray is so hilarious here, too! Joey sure knows how to ad-lib! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aren't they about four years late on jumping on the national parks bandwagon?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I LOVE muppet skits with a nature theme and environmental backdrop.

That being said, I must admit I like the Murray-Elmo duo they've got going on here. Seriously, Murray needs to drop his hosting duties and interact with other characters.

Interesting trivia...anyone notice Ryan Dillion taking over Elmo is at the same age when Kevin started performing Elmo? Kind of a neat connection lol.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Here are the other videos, for anyone who wants to see them:
, and

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody comments that Ryan's Elmo is a little deeper than Kevin's... but keep in mind, even Kevin's Elmo has gotten a little deeper over the past few years as well... as you get older, so does your voice, and it's not always easy to achieve certain pitches and ranges like that after you reach certain ages.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Everybody comments that Ryan's Elmo is a little deeper than Kevin's... but keep in mind, even Kevin's Elmo has gotten a little deeper over the past few years as well... as you get older, so does your voice, and it's not always easy to achieve certain pitches and ranges like that after you reach certain ages.
You make an excellent point.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
im excited elmos active and maybe he will lay back a bit for the year? or maybe not.