Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I really hope it's not a troll. They were awfully descriptive to just be trolling on such a niche thing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I see your point. That really leaves me wondering, how those very first episodes were found by people who never even worked with or had any relation with the CTW, but meanwhile nobody can find THAT episode. I just think that nobody cares enough about the episode, that it stays a mystery, without anyone doing anything about it.
Well, the first season episodes would have had more repeats, while this one only aired on one day (I'd say it only aired once, except many markets aired episodes twice a day, I think it's usually the same one that aired twice, too soon to really get enough complaints about it scaring kids).

gravy

Reaction score
So I guess there IS still hope!

I really hope it's not a troll. They were awfully descriptive to just be trolling on such a niche thing.
Yeah, that would be a real disappointment, but hey, I'll go ahead and also e-mail them and see what happens.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Any of you guys get some weird Hebrew emails?

I think we've been had. :frown:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
No.... Try putting them through Google Translate.

Oh, well.
I still haven't gotten any replies from that one e-mail, though.
Oh, it's just random spam trying to trick me into thinking I bought something I didn't purchase.

I don't give out my email to random things and all of a sudden after I gave it to this guy I start getting spam.

gravy

Reaction score
I don't give out my email to random things and all of a sudden after I gave it to this guy I start getting spam.
Hmmm..... This isn't happening to me...

So now, we can settle it's most likely a troll. :frown:

gravy

Reaction score
It's already been 2 weeks (but it felt longer) and I haven't gotten any updates. Did anyone else get something?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's already been 2 weeks (but it felt longer) and I haven't gotten any updates. Did anyone else get something?
Well, it was a huge day in the Lost Media Wiki world today. A Day with SpongeBob was solved (if anyone cares).

About this, the guy was lying. I'm guessing just because I was one of the first, or maybe the first to email him, I got put on a list for random phishing attacks in Hebrew.