Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

gravy

Reaction score
I went to see the psychic because I have other unrelated issues in my life that I needed sorted out. I just asked her about that episode as a side question. Going to a psychic just to ask that one question would be a waste of money
Well, does the person that has it in his/her attic know they have it?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but are you actually taking this psychic thing at face value?

gravy

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but are you actually taking this psychic thing at face value?
To me, it doesn't matter which way I can get info, I just need to get it. I'm not saying I believe in it, I'm saying that I'll just take what I can get.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't personally believe in psychic stuff but, from what I hear, psychics don't really have that same intimate relationship with their clients as say a psychiatrist or a counselor. Not to step on anyone's beliefs or anything but, if your having problems in life maybe you should talk to someone else like a psychiatrist or a counselor, maybe even going to church could help. You need someone who really understands you to talk to.

However, @mariolover if you are a troll, I take everything back and your a jerk.

But anyways, getting back on topic, I don't think this is a sufficient way of getting answers. I still feel like, if MGM or Sesame Workshop wants to release the episode than they will. We really have no reason to believe it's lost. It's just like thousands of other episodes are still in the vault, this one is no different.

Censored

Reaction score
I don't personally believe in psychic stuff but, from what I hear, psychics don't really have that same intimate relationship with their clients as say a psychiatrist or a counselor. Not to step on anyone's beliefs or anything but, if your having problems in life maybe you should talk to someone else like a psychiatrist or a counselor, maybe even going to church could help. You need someone who really understands you to talk to.
I agree.

mariolover

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not a troll or a jerk. I was just expressing that I believe what she is saying

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
If we want to speculate on this, I'd say there's way more than one copy of this out there; you'd have to think Caroll has a copy, and realistically Sesame Workshop definitely has a copy of this in their "vault", not some former employee.

lost all faith in psychics

But anyways, getting back on topic, I don't think this is a sufficient way of getting answers. I still feel like, if MGM or Sesame Workshop wants to release the episode than they will. We really have no reason to believe it's lost. It's just like thousands of other episodes are still in the vault, this one is no different.
It's not really lost, it's just lost in the lost media sense where it isn't available to the general public.

Everyone talks about the Margaret Hamilton episode, but there are many others that are "buried." Personally, I'd be more interested in seeing the one where a Muppet witch cursed Oscar with a human nose:

http://www.avclub.com/article/childhood-scares-26455
That could perhaps be a misremembering of this episode. Margaret put a 'big nose' or clown nose on Oscar or something. Obviously from the people who saw this so long ago at such a young age the memory is going to be fuzzy.

So you actually are most interested in this episode. :smile:

That is literally a hilarious story from that guy though; gold in fact. Kids are weird, but I would've done the same thing. ****; the myriad of reasons this episode was banned.

Anyway, my money is totally on him referring to this episode.