Sesame Street Dreams...

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sorry to bump the thread, but this seemed like the place to post. I actually had a strange but kind of cool Sesame Street dream the other day. I was actually listening to Bob McGrath's Favorite Street Songs while trying to go to sleep, or more specifically "Somebody Come and Play" off the album. While I heard Bob singing off the album though while I slept, in my dream I had a visions of him walking down Sesame Street (from Hooper's to 123 Sesame)singing the song. The trippy part though was while he sang and walked, both he and the street aged and evolved, starting from how they both originally looked in the seventies to how they both look today. (In other words, at the Fix-it-shop/Hooper's Store side it was all seventies era, the arbor area: eighties, 123: nineties, etc) It was a definitely a weird vision, but an amazing one that I wish such a clip really did exist.
It would be quite amazing if a clip like that existed!!!! Overall, that sounds like a lovely dream you had!!

superboober

Reaction score
Another I had was one where I was riding with Oscar and Telly in the middle of a monster truck rally aboard the former's The Trash Compactor, which of course broke down frequently and ran on trash thrown into a furnace in the cab for some reason. Then it abruptly switched to with the two of them trying to land a full size plane directly on the Street--I'm guessing everyone had gone on vacation somewhere--which naturally involved a serious crash landing Airplane! style.

Nostalgicman

Reaction score
I had a dream when I was little that Zoe was spearheading an effort to open a Kroger grocery store.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that Sonia Manzano had her own new variety show . . . well, basically, all it was was a collection of some skits that she and other human castmembers did on SS over the years, intertwined with segments of her reminiscing about her time on the show.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I went inside Oscar The Grouch's trash can.
That reminds me of a Season 13 episode which had street scenes where a teenager named Donna was trying out for the basketball team, and she made the team. It appears that there was a basketball game inside Oscar's trash can, and nobody believed it until Julius "Dr. J" Erving popped out to chase after a stray basketball. Donna did make the team, but in the final scene, I do not know if Donna was playing a basketball game inside Oscar's trash can.

I would like to ask, was Donna an African-American girl, or a Caucasian girl? I really would love to see an image of Donna from that episode someday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The was a few nights ago, but I had a dream where they were screening a rare, archival, director's cut print of FTB that included material that was cut from the theatrical and home video releases - it was basically, more or less, just extra little scenes with the Sleaze Bros. the filmmakers felt like would be too boring for kids (and they kind of were), such as an expository little scene where we first see them and their funfair arriving into town and getting set up, and the two discuss how it's getting harder and harder to get people to come out to the funfair in a day and age where things like public television are consuming kids play time, and how they're having to rig so much of their rides and games and such just to milk as much extra money out of suckers as they can.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently had a dream that a Guy Smiley parody was used in a Supermariologan video. In my dream episode, Jeffy was going on a game show and it just so happened to be hosted by none other than Guy Smiley himself. Considering SML does sometimes feature non Mario-related characters, that isn't something completely out of the ordinary really.