Sesame Street comics coming fall 2012 from Ape Entertainment

Drtooth

Reaction score
Too bad there's no sign of whether any obscure classic-era characters will be included. Hopefully they'll be included even if they're not on the cover (at first I was worried that Boom would ignore anybody who wasn't on the first cover, and obviously we got many obscure characters in the Boom comics).
It all depends on the writer. I can see, at the very least, someone sneaking in someone obscure in a crowd scene. I'm sure we'll see a lot of the main core cast at first. Who knows what we'll see if this becomes a hit?

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow! Those covers are beautiful (though I don't particularly care for the last one on the end). Man, now I really want these if I didn't before.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Geez, if there are really going to be 6 different covers for this particular issue, it's probably going to be pretty hard to decide which one I'm going to choose from! Does anyone else feel that way?

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm half tempted to buy all the covers...but if I had to choose, I think I might want the Barkley, Cookie and Count one, or maybe the Big Bird, Baby Bear, and Telly.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's April, and still no news on the exact day of its release. They usually have a date within a couple months of the initial announcement.

I'd hate to not expect it and be short the price of the comic, finding it unannounced. When you're on a limited budget, yet collect several monthly titles, it's a real pain in the neck.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as they release it. Seems like they keep delaying it for some reason. Unless it ships in April for a May release. That sometimes happens.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I was going to say that the last time I was in the local comic store (that I'm familiar with), I hadn't seen any SS comics.