Sesame Street Canceled Figures Interview

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It would've been awesome if he had an eyebrow mechanism a la Animal since it was such a big part of the character.

MWoO

Reaction score
If you were going to make the figures, are you going to include some small accessories?
If I ever did get to make full fledged articulated figures I would probably include basic accessories. Like for Bert i would do a framed and mounted bottle cap collection, a pink soap dish, and letter W. Probably nothing else thats too crazy. I have trouble with stuff thats too small. Fat fingers.

As for an eyebrow mechanism for Bert, I dont really see how they could be done without looking weird. Its way too thin. I could see a variant with angry eyebrows and a closed mouth though.

MWoO

Reaction score
If you were going to make the figures, are you going to include some small accessories?
I should also mention that the resin I use is not meant for sturdy jointed figures. Short of sending figures to China to be injection molded (which I certainly can't afford) anything I make will have fragile joints and I would hate for people to try moving their figures only for them to snap at the joints.

Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll know what I can and can't do with joints. Once that is established I start sculpting work on Sal and might, MIGHT, have something finished by the end of Feb. If all goes well, I could potentially have Bert finished by April. This is all assuming my new job doesn't consume me and I can afford to pay my bills without getting a second one.