Sesame Street Canceled Figures Interview

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
With 5 waves it barely even feels like they scratched the surface. :frown:

I feel like with the first 5 or 6 waves of the Muppet line they nailed all the heavy hitters, but there's just so many SS characters.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I am pretty sure he is not a former Palisades employee. That doesn't mean the list isn't necessarily accurate, but it does seem a little fan-crafted at the end.
What makes you so sure? Just seems pretty baseless to me.

With Roosevelt Franklin and Yip Yip Martians confirmed for as early as wave 2 (in reality), nothing seemed out of reach with this line. :wink:

:cry:

Any major characters missing from the presumed first 5 waves? Something seems to be missing, but I can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe it's just because the humans were such a big part of the show.

He does seem pretty honest, but the things that stick out to me are why wouldn't they just do Bedtime Ernie with wave 1 and Bert with wave 2 instead of the other way around, Waiter Grover coming two waves before regular (but this really means nothing since Super Grover was released before anything), Betty Lou simply being a repaint of Prairie, though he does state variant, Bathtime Bert existing and Alice would seem to be pushing it for a regular figure.

Last edited:

rexcrk

Reaction score
The Palisades Muppet line is one of my all-time favorite toy lines. I would have loved to see the Sesame Street line take off. The Super Grover figure is AMAZING.

Even if it was just the "core" characters: Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, The Count, Grover, Elmo, Oscar, etc. it would've been fine. Would've added some more variety to the Muppet figures.

LStein

Reaction score