Sesame Street at the Norman Rockwell Museum

datman24

Reaction score
Not sure if that has been discussed yet here or not, but artifacts from Sesame Street are on display at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA, as part of their exhibit on the year 1969. I got a chance to see it today, and it’s an incredible exhibit. They have displays of original animation cels from their classic animated segments (including a couple from the jazz number series, as well as one from the Alligator King). Production photos and artwork adorn the walls. Some of the items that they have on display are the original lyrics sheet for the “Sunny Days” song, and some of the original sketches for Cookie Monster and Bert & Ernie. However, the real highlight of it all was the display case of the Cookie Monster puppet. If you live within reasonable distance from the place, I encourage you to check it out. It will be running until late October.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Not sure if that has been discussed yet here or not, but artifacts from Sesame Street are on display at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA, as part of their exhibit on the year 1969. I got a chance to see it today, and it’s an incredible exhibit. They have displays of original animation cels from their classic animated segments (including a couple from the jazz number series, as well as one from the Alligator King). Production photos and artwork adorn the walls. Some of the items that they have on display are the original lyrics sheet for the “Sunny Days” song, and some of the original sketches for Cookie Monster and Bert & Ernie. However, the real highlight of it all was the display case of the Cookie Monster puppet. If you live within reasonable distance from the place, I encourage you to check it out. It will be running until late October.
You're from Massachusetts?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I saw the Cookie Monster they had on display, I don’t think it’s the original one maybe the one from the mid 70’s.