Sesame regulars in Bert and Ernie's appartment

Barry Lee

Reaction score
okay what SS charecters went into bert and ernies appartment?:confused:
from
BARRY LEE

Cheebo

Reaction score
Cookie Monster & Telly did I know, there are probably others.

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Oscar the Grouch, Grover, Herbert Birdsfoot, Roosevelt Franklin, Kermit the Frog, Herry Monster, Guy Smiley, Prairie Dawn, and Elmo have also appeared in the apartment. There was an old LP from 1975 called "Bert & Ernie's Sing-along, which featured the entire cast singing in their bathroom. That was also made into an episode, which Noggin never aired.

Splurge

Reaction score
Oscar also appeared in the apartment two chocolate ice cream cones, one of which he gave to Bert and another he traded with Ernie for mashed banana with cold gravy.

Looking back, I notice how Oscar, like Cookie, usually walked into the apt. without knocking and nobody even seemed to notice or care. Perhaps this was a precursor to behavior like Kramer of "Seinfeld". :smile:

PrawnRR

Reaction score
The Count spent the night once. He kept Ernie awake counting sheep all night.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
DANG you Ryan!!

The Count is my favorite SS character, and your first post had to be one to beat me to the chase?!

:mad:

Just where do you get the nerve thinkin' that you---

*looks 'round, realizes he's doin' this in a public forum*

:eek:

:embarrassed:

(Psssst---ya wanna take 'is outside? :mad: )

:stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Looks like there might be some blood shed here. :stick_out_tongue:

Don't forget about "Do De Rubber Duck" with characters in Ernie's bathtub. Let's see. There was the Count, Biff, Guy Smiley, Gladys, Hoots, Telly. Let me know if I left anybody out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though she's not a regular, Ernie's Cousin Ernestine.

ANd don't forget a Martian.

How about the actual humans. I know Mr. Hooper was in there in the Christmas Special.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh, yeah. How could I have forgotten that? I can't think of any other humans who have been in their apartment.

(Though if you want to get technical, Bert and Ernie ARE humans who just happen to be Muppets, but we know what you mean.)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I believe that Sully's appeared in Bert and Ernie's apartment too. There's a picture in Of Muppets And Men of Jerry, Jim, Frank and Richard in the set for Bert and Ernie w/ The Count, Ernie, Bert and Sully. (The same pic is at scarecroe's Back Stage...Left site)

-Kim