Sesame Kubricks release?

Gonzo

Reaction score
I think the Harry Potter Lego sets were SWEET bacom--the Star Wars too, of course...the Hogwart's Castle set they put out for Harry Potter is the best Castle anything Lego has done in over ten years--they spent a lot of time on that baby. Me loved it.

I would personally LOVE to see Sesame/Muppet Lego sets, but with all of the different SHAPES of the Muppets, I don't think they'd work too well in minifig form. Trust me, I've TRIED. But a Muppet Theatre, Sesame Street in Lego form? Yummy in my tummy.

Quinnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I would personally LOVE to see Sesame/Muppet Lego sets, but with all of the different SHAPES of the Muppets, I don't think they'd work too well in minifig form. Trust me, I've TRIED. But a Muppet Theatre, Sesame Street in Lego form? Yummy in my tummy<<<

hey quinn, I forgot you did those cool mini fisher price people customs! Yeah, I cant wait for the sesame kurbicks...well I guess partly because I love Japanese import toys and its neat to see non baby product sesame stuff.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just found this post

MAAAAANNNN!!! I didn't like the Kubricks toys at first.. but MAAAAAAANNNN!!! I'd kill for one of those (Ernie, Grover and Count especially!)

It's been two months, so any word on these?