Series 8 Arrives: When and Where

Raech

Reaction score
I have always had an impossible time finding them. Is it wasn't for the net I think I'd have like 8 figures.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm

I never seem to have trouble finding Muppets in my area. It's good to hear you guys do have trouble cause that means the line is doing better elsewhere. I've done what I can to boost sales, but you know how that is. Anyway, I'll talk to yas later! Good luck in your hunting!!!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Just one more sleep till Series 8 comes in the mail from EB Games! :smile: (at least I HOPE I only have to go through one more sleep :wink: )

Telly

Reaction score
I guess I just have no paitience. I'm just afraid that Fargo, ND isn't that big so I think we won't ever get the next wave. There are MANY figures still on the pegs of Wave 7 at Media Play.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Telly said:
I guess I just have no paitience. I'm just afraid that Fargo, ND isn't that big so I think we won't ever get the next wave. There are MANY figures still on the pegs of Wave 7 at Media Play.
If I were you, I'd order Series 8 if you could find it anywhere on the 'Net. 'Cause it'll turn out to be that you just can't find them any more :sympathy: (and yes, that would stink :wink: )

caper

Reaction score
It's good to hear you guys do have trouble cause that means the line is doing better elsewhere.

Actually it means that the Muppet line is doing bad coz no one carries it. It's a trouble finding it coz no one carries it not because it is sold out.

Toys R Us still have series one and they wont buy any Muppet series until anyone buys their series one.

I think Series 10 is the last hurrah.

rexcrk

Reaction score
caper said:
Toys R Us still have series one and they wont buy any Muppet series until anyone buys their series one.
I think what you mean is "Toys R Us still has Miss Piggy..." because isn't that all there really is of series 1? Actually at my Toys R Us they managed to get rid of all the Series 1 but a while ago all they had was Kermit and Miss Piggy. But mainly Miss Piggy.

Whatever

Reaction score
Please let Series 8 arrive in Memphis tomorrow... although Kev doesn't hope so. :big_grin: <-evil grin
They still aren't here!

Whatever

Reaction score
Series 8 has FINALLY reached Memphis! I got the ones I wanted! Yay! :big_grin: