Series 7 Exclusives

FRANC MAS

Reaction score
Gonzo in a tux with Bernice were listed as a TARGET EXCLUSIVE. What's going to happen to these action figures :confused: THANKS.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I haven't though about that. I would guess that they will just be switched to a TRU exclusive but I could be wrong.

Whatever

Reaction score
Worse, they have no clue where Scoutmaster Kermit will wind up. :sympathy:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Looks like I gotta join...

Doggone it!!! NOw I HAVE To join the Collectors Club. I knew it was inevitable, but if it MAY be the only way I can see Sweet Ums (we really don't know yet do we???) then a man's gotta do... Shnikeys...

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I really don't care about scoutmaster kermit, I don't remember him on the muppet show, I thought it was that old lady on the debbie harry episode!

jediX

Reaction score
Never know though, about the prices/availability. I found the Culinary Catastrophe Chef off eBay last fall for less than it would have cost through the club, so who knows. It's a one-time fee to join that club, right?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's a one-time fee to join the Palisades Toys Collector's Club. $50 and you're in, and you get not only the newsletter with sneak peaks at upcoming products... and not only do you get a chance to buy the convention exclusive figures from the comfort of your own computer without having to travel to the show... but you also get the chance to enter the lotteries for the Industry Exclusive figures, the ones that won't be sold at retail anyway!