Series 5 Arrives: When and Where

scooter289

Reaction score
Muppet Newsman: Here is a Muppet News Flash! This weekend scooter289 got series 5 from the EB Games in Auburn Hills. He was reported to say that the figures are outstanding. Pepe the King Prawn had this to say.

Pepe: These are the greatest action figures okay, because they've got me in them ha ha ha! :rolleyes:

Muppet Newsman: Janice, Gonzo, and Camilla were all reported in saying..

Janice: These are like rully groovy,Fur sure! :flirt:

Gonzo: Fantastico! :concern:

Camilla: (Excitred clucking)

Muppet Newsman: That's all for today form Muppet News.

scooter289: Now how's that for a creative post! :wink:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Nice post scooter! My mom ordered series 5 from EBgames.com an hour or so ago (Janice and Pepe for my sister for her birthday, and Gonzo w/ Camilla and Newsman for me, I helped pay) I can't wait!!! :flirt: :concern: :rolleyes: (No Newsman smiley..)

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Boxingcow.com RULES!!

Link Hogthrob said:
Has anybody else had any trouble with orders from Boxingcow.com? I ordered Series 5 on Oct. 2nd and it still says that my order is being processed! I have e-mailed them, but gotten no reply!

Any suggestions from those who have dealt with the site in the past?

Thanks,
Jim
Soooo...I just got off the phone with Boxingcow.com and I just have to say, for those who haven't ordered from these people in the past, START DOING IT! They are very customer friendly! Plus, it's always nice to chat with another muppet fan, right? (Thanks, uncleduke!)

Jim

GPrime1

Reaction score
Anyone living in the Vancouver area, Hourglass Comics in Port Moody has a full set of Series 5, and I believe a whole set of Series 4 (minus the repaints, picked those up already!).

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
They have Series 5 at the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target. I got Gonzo and the Newsman, and their last Koozebane Kermit. They were already out of Janice, though, and still had lots of Pepe and Sam Arrow, and a Rizzo or two.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole