Series 4 sightings...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie
My Rizzo figure arrived today so they have started to ship.
Thats great, Rizzo is the one im looking forward to getting out of this series the most I think. I will hopefully see them in the EB shop here in a few days! Ill keep my fingers crossed!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie

Reaction score
AisleSniper.com and Small Blue Planet have theirs in stock. The Sam figure I ordered is from AisleSniper is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with EB and they said they don't have them in stock! I was calling because the last email they sent me said the 10th they would ship out so they said that was a mistake and then they said that it was today but then they turn around said the don't have them in stock yet EB Games is so mess up! but I did order the Newsman,Gonzo,& Janice! And they said is going to ship out on Aug.3rd but we know this is not true :confused:

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Dose any one have, or is their a 1-800 # for the Beanstore
If so can some one, PLEASE post it!
Thanks
:attitude:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Even in the EB stores here in Australia, the staff usually know pretty much nothing about the action figures they sell, especially the muppet ones, they say one date and they are always wrong.

I think they might get their shipments from the US or somewhere and they dont even know when they are getting deliveries of the muppets, they just turn up and they put them on the shelf. I spose they are better than the staff at McDonalds where they dont even know the names of the characters of which they are giving away toys of, well not quite giving away, $2.00AUD. One of the staff called Sam Eagle "The Bird" He isnt a bird, hes an eagle, imagine what sam would say if he knew someone was referring to him as "The Bird" you would think the mcdonalds staff would learn a few muppet character names,lol!

:stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Sam T Eagle said:
I just got off the phone with EB and they said they don't have them in stock! I was calling because the last email they sent me said the 10th they would ship out so they said that was a mistake and then they said that it was today but then they turn around said the don't have them in stock yet EB Games is so mess up! but I did order the Newsman,Gonzo,& Janice! And they said is going to ship out on Aug.3rd but we know this is not true :confused: