Series 3

tmb1975

Reaction score
I read in a toy magazine series 3 would be released in December 2002/January 2003. Is this correct? It seems like they'd hold off a bit after just releasing series 2.

I hope it is true, because I need Lew Zealand! I am dying to get that figurine.

Also, are Statler and Waldorf going to be put into the collection at some point? I will be in heaven if I can get figurines of them. They were probably my favorite characters on the show. :smile:

P.S. Totally unrelated, but does anyone collect the Peanuts characters figures? I'm trying and trying to find Pigpen, but my local Target isn't selling them anymore and I can't find him anywhere. Has anyone seen him?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Series Three falls in the winter quarter. That starts in January. The Series Two fall quarter figures hit a snag with the port strike and they sometimes take time making it into the stores. They were supposed to be shelved in early November, but were a month late. The target shelf date for Series Three is February. Dates are tentative due to variables beyond their control. Ironically, Series Two made it to the UK on time!

Check out Muppet Central's figure listing for Palisades. You will be happy to know that Statler and Waldorf are only about ten months away.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I LOVE the peanuts figures line. about the muppets I really hope they are out by Feb. I really want scooter and rowlf

Joggy

Reaction score
LOL Having had a chance to get to know the action figures business, I expect series 3 to hit shelves next year in June...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We are still looking REALLY good for the late Feb/early March on shelf date. Barring some new strike fiasco I expect to hit it.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that would be awesome ken, but I'm scared now, not from palisades side, but with the actual stocking of stores form their own warehouses, since EB's been such a pain here in Canada...

well, at least it makes life interesting :big_grin:

Sideroad

Reaction score
Does anyone know when we can start pre-ordering at EB?

Gonzo

Reaction score
You can preorder starting now at EB--and evidently, if you order them on their website by December 30th, they'll give you free shipping...

Quinnnnnnnn

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
LOL Having had a chance to get to know the action figures business, I expect series 3 to hit shelves next year in June...
LOL!

Of what year?

:big_grin: