Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Kitchen Set?

Anyone know an ETA on the Swedish Chef and his extravagent kitchen? :confused:

- Derek

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Derek, I believe that the release date of the Swedish Kitchen playset and figure of the Swedish Chef is slated for April of this year at the earliest.

Kim, here are a few suggestions for you:
1 Single figures can be found at ebgames.com, except for Zoot.
2 Either single S3 figures or the set of four can be found at ebay.com.
3 the set of four S3 figures can be found at bigbadtoystore.com.
BTW: Are you going to get an extra figure of Scooter to make a custom figure of Skeeter? I already got my extra Scooter figure, and I plan to use the skirt from my extra S1 Miss Piggy figure and the mold of the Long-Hair Piggy figure to make Skeeter's hairdo. Please let me what suggestions you'd have on such a custom figure, cause I'd appreciate your input on a project of this nature seeing how we could help each other out with varying ideas for our customs.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Count -
Thanks for the info. No, I don't think I'll be getting an extra Scooter figure to make into a custom Skeeter. With my studies and everything, plus the total cost of getting two Scooters as well as other figures to swap body styles and such, and other materials, it's just not doable.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that's OK. Just wondering if you have any tips for me with regards to the coloring of Skeeter's clothes and or her accessories. I'll post my theories on the custom later, once we've started the custom which might be during the summer vacations.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
:confused: So TRU is not getting the figures?

Will K-Mart, WDW, or KB carry them?

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

incredeeble!

Reaction score
My local EBGames finally got them in but all that was left was a Scooter and a Lew Zealand by the time I got there.

I got my set in the mail today from aislesniper and I have to say that the sculpts are amazing but the paint job is suprisingly disappointing. But that's what I get for ordering online I guess. :rolleyes:

HappyFeet

Reaction score
I have officially decided to give up looking for the figures at stores around my area, and just go straight to EBGames.com to order them. :wink:

There a few advantages to this:
1) Less time
2) Always in stock
3)Pre-Orders!!! :big_grin:

Not to mention the exclusives they have every once in awhile.

I do have one question, and I am new here, so you might have already discussed this. Does anyone have a problem with Kermit's feet? My Kermit figure seems to have his left flipper pointed upwards, so when you put both feet on his stand, he leans forward very far. It looks like he is about to fall over. However, when I see pictures of him on websites, it doesn't look like anyone else has this problem. Any Ideas? :confused:

Thanks everybody! It's so great to know that there are some many muppet fans like me out there! Love the site, keep up the great work! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of things to point out...
1 ebgames.com may have the figures listed online, but it's a safer bet to either call their phone line to make sure that they have the figures you're looking for. They already ran out of their Zoot figures, both regular and repaint, and any new orders will be placed on back order. You could always try hunting down the individual figures over at ebay.com or buy the entire set of four S3 figures at ebay.com, bigbadtoystore.com, beanstoys.com, or other websites suggested by fellow members.
2 As for S1 Kermit's feet. This is a problem discussed at length here at the forum. There's another thread called "Kermit Leaning Problem Fixed" that you might want to read. Basically, Kermit's stance can be stabilized by turning his feet inward a little, making a sort of V-position. There are some that say this makes him look like he has to go to the little froggie's room, but it's not that bad in my opinion. Hope this helps and welcome to the boards.

HappyFeet

Reaction score
Great! Thanks a lot for the info. I will definitely have to try turning his feet in.

There is one drawback about getting your series 3 figures from EB Games that I did forget to mention in my earlier reply. All 4 of my series 3 figures have paint flaws. Which again, like someone else brought up before, that's what you get for shopping online. Scooter has a paint flaw on his face. It looks like a darker color is showing through the orange on the right side of his face. There is a smear on Rowlf's right eye. Lew Zealand has a black spot on his nose, and Zoot has a little bit of flaws on his nose. So, if this sort of thing is a great bother to you, than I don't recommend shopping online. As for me, I am just happy to have the figures! :wink:

Reaction score
Series three started popping up around two weeks ago in my area. You can find them at EBX, Suncoast, Sam Goody and Toys R US. Sam Goody is good for finding the Zoot with the red shirt and other repaint muppets from the other 2 series.