Season 35 Episode Summaries

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
No Ernie segment after JTE? Hmmmm...

Question... was it during pledge month? Asking because they usually cut out stuff to fit more pledge drive stuff inm there...

Anyway, it does seem an awful lot of them are Kids and Ernie, or Elmo and Ernie... WHich I cannot stand (The Ernie segments are a reward for sitting through JTE... that and the 2 headed monsters appareance)
Yeah. That was probably during the pledge breaks. They must have just edited out an Ernie segment in that one ep to make room for the pledge break. Yeah, I'd like to watch the show more often, but there are a few problems. A. I live in a college dorm and it's kind of embarassing when people walk by and hear the sound. I know other people my age watch "Sesame Street" sometimes, but that's just something that's been embarassing for me. I sometimes watch it with the mute button on, but it's not the same. Especially when you're trying to figure out who is doing the voice of a character. Ex: Frank or Eric as Grover? Carroll or Matt as Big Bird? :confused:
B. I don't always have much time during the day since I'm busy with class and everything.

Yeah, I probably would see more Bert and Ernie skits if I had time to watch the show more often. Maybe I'll try to catch it when it comes on at 7 tonight.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Will there ever be an old or new Ernie segment after JTE on The 35th Season???? :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm guessing mixes of old and new. Hopefully heavier on Bert and Ernie skits, not Ernie's Show and Tell. yeck...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Last year they showed alot of E&B skits and some old ones too. Like Do De Rubber Duck was one of them one of my favorite w/ a lot of charcters talking a bath. Love Ernie and Bert the most of all SS episodes.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess they showed more :stick_out_tongue: and :frown: skits on JTE last year and I missed most of those. *sigh*

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was a brilliant clip with Ernie and Grover I mentioned a bit back...

I think a little ove4r half were E&B's but the rest were Ernie's show and tell (GAG!) and the ones with celebrities... the one with the guy who was Qui Gon Jinn (sp?) in Episode one os Star wars (forget the actor's name) was just great.

"Rubber duckie says you're not quiiiite right for the part!"

Erine81981

Reaction score
I liked the Ernie and Grover one they showed this year about opposites. Loved that Grover was having all the bad stuff happen to him like when Kermit would make him do stuff for opposites. Love that one also. I hope they bring back Kermit for at least some cameos. I sure do miss him. (sigh) :sympathy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember the Ernie and Grover opposites song. That was really good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Question... was it during pledge month? Asking because they usually cut out stuff to fit more pledge drive stuff inm there...
No, it was always like that in that episode...it was part 3 of the Curly Bear saga, right when Big Bird and Ernie finished singing "our journey to Ernie is done...." they cut right to the letter of the day. Like most people, I HOPE and PRAY...well maybe not pray for silly things like this...but I HOPE that Kermit will be back, like my mother once said "what's Sesame Street without Kermit?"

Dantecat

Reaction score
Here's The 6th Sesame Street Episode From Season 35 Since We Heard The Very First 5.

Its:Elmo tries to enjoy a dream. :wink: