Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eh.... more or less

• I want to throw it in a bonfire

• Total voters

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
This is my first fanfic. It's a mix of humor, sadness, and song. Hope you like it.

Chapter One: Where we left off.

''Uncle Kermit?Is this really a Fraggle hole?' 'Kermit's eyes sparkled as he grinned contently and said ''Yes, Robin.'' Then the pair of anxious amphibians plunged from Ma Bears farm house into a treacherous cave. Meanwhile, a furry, vested, magenta-haired being crawled out of its hiding place.''Boober!!! What is that green thing... Oh my great uncle Gobo!!! There are TWO green things!!! A scarfed, feeble creature, holding its cap in its hands wailed.'' No Gobo!!! Don't go out there! They are probably CRAWLING with germs!!!'' but it was too late. The other creature called Gobo had already sprinted off. The young creature called Boober wanted to scream in fear, but could only muster a soft whimper before he fainted. Running right past him were 3 creatures.''Whats Gobo doing?'' they all wondered. Two went on running to Gobo, but one creatures pace slowed to a halt. The indecisive creature pondered his choices when he saw Boober, laying on the cold cavern floor. ''Should I run after Gobo or stay with Boober....'' He nervously decided on running after Gobo. One minute later Boober came to his senses and ran after the adventurous fraggles.
Soon, the group of creatures came to the frogs. Once Robin saw them come out he bombarded them with questions. After the creatures called fraggles answered what seemed like a Mount Everest-sized pile of questions, they started to interact and socialize. Kermit smiled as he watched his pint-sized nephew bond with the fraggles, and knew that this moment would last in his heart as long as he lived.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Chapter two: Disney.
A few years later.......
Robin screamed in pain. not physical pain, mind you, but soul pain. He had just found out that the Muppet's shows belonged to Disney, and Disney alone. He would never again be able to say "Hi!'' to Big Bird, or play with with Wembley. They would get a final Goodbye, however, in a few days. But that was it. He felt like crying in defeat. But no. He had to stay strong, somehow, in some way. Robin sighed. He remembered his wonderful play dates with the Sesame gang, and spelunking with the fraggles. Those memories were now precious, because he would never get to do something like that again. While Robin was crying, Kermit and Scooter were looking for an act. Not just any act, though. Kermit was strictly instructed by J.P. Grosse to put on a ''cute cutey cute'' show. The TV censors were coming, and boy were they strict. The show had to be EXTREMELY kid-friendly, or else. ''How about Benson and his baby band?'' Scooter suggested. ''Nah. How is Benson himself gonna get past the censors? The guy smokes!!! ''Kermit exclaimed. Scooter tried again.''Maybe.....Oh! The baby asparagus could cook with the Swedish Chef! ''Kermit replied in a downcast tone,''too violent. ''Scooter seemed to give up...but then with a flash his eyes lit up like light bulbs! ''Gee Boss! I know!!! RO-'' Kermit didn't let him finish.''Robins too depressed about Disney....'' The two stopped talking for a while, and there was a deadly silence in the air. Scooter looked a the frog. He had known him so long he could see it in his eyes that he had an idea. Suddenly, the teenager could tell what he was thinking. ''Cheer up mission?'' He guessed. Kermit's happy grin returned, and he remarked ''Exactly''.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
please give constructive criticism.I want to know how you all like it so far.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Won't anybody give me advice??? oh well. here we go.

Chapter Three: Operation:LOL

Kermit looked at his watch. He usually didn't wear one; it reminded him he was nude. But this time, he needed one. He didn't want to be late,and as Fozzie once told him, timing was EVERYTHING. The frog gulped, then left to Robin. "WEGGE boohji ggaege la!!!'' Kermit said with an awkward grin. ''hoogie hoagie artichokee!'' Robin stared at him blankly. This was not like Kermit at all. ''Uncle Kermit, are you sick?'' the tiny amphibious nephew asked. Kermit blushed sheepishly , then walked away. Scooter giggled quietly a few feet away, but one stern look from his boss and he got the message that Kermit was upset. While Scooter and Kermit went to find Beauregard for some help with weights, Robin thought. Why was Kermit acting so strange? It wasn't even close to Halloween, so he couldn't have been trying to scare him. He couldn't have been trying to mess with him, when Kermit did that, he used clever words and sayings, not actions. Robin was confused. Oh, what was wrong with Kermit?!?!?! He quickly rushed to veterinarians hospital. He hoped Rowlf had a real medical degree, but it wasn't likely. Robin sighed, and rushed to the set. Meanwhile, after Beauregard had finished the task Kermit assigned to him, Kermit lit up for a moment. '' I know how to get Robin to cheer up!'' he said happily. '' Bo! that cumbersome klutz of a creature could make anyone laugh!'' Kermit smiled ''Lets go get Bo!'' ''but boss.... about Robin....'' Scooter didn't get to finish because Kermit whisked him away to the janitor. PLEEEEAAAASE post advice. anyhow,guess what Scooter tried to tell Kermit and you will get an award! thank you for reading.