Raech

Reaction score
so how many total should I have?

I "think I have them all" I hope. :confused:

15?

I will have to count mine.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
So, what is the first thing Disney does with its newly aquired Muppets? It stops the release of TMS on DVD because of greedy, grubbing copyright issues! Good job, schmucks!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well, to be kind of fair, the Muppets do belong to Disney. I don't think Disney is being "greedy" about the copyrights, it's THEIR copyright!

I wish I could have gotten all the DVDs by now (I only have two Sony VHS's) or that Disney and Time-Life could have worked something out, but it is business and I can't blame them. Hopefully Disney will release TMS themselves or put them on TV, but until then we'll have to see.

Raech

Reaction score
Oh I would be so happy if they were on tv :smile: :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Disney will likely get The Muppet Show back on TV sometime, somewhere. It's just a matter of when.

Beth C

Reaction score
I am now soooooooooo glad I never canceled my order. I was one of the very few that got mine at the greatest price ever, about $54, I think, shipped to my door, free with the 15% off.

When I placed my order, I was informed that they were on backorder. I really didn't have the money to be buying them. I crossed my fingers that checks wouldn't bounce and stuff.

Then when I was informed they were being shipped, I was kinda worried that the checks WOULD bounce as it had been a few weeks and I was scraping the bottom of the money barrel.

When they showed up, I was thrilled! All 15 were there, packed nicely. :smile: And they are STILL that way. I haven't opened a one, as they showed up RIGHT AFTER MY KIDS left for summer camp. I promised them I wouldn't watch them without them.

Well my kids come home this weekend. (Sun) I will finally get to see the EPS I haven't seen in years!!!

It really is sad that they stopped selling them. I wish everyone could have gotten a set. I've got a few dups that i picked up at Wal-Mart before I got the Time-Life ones, but that's about it.

Muppets need to be seen by everyone. Kids today need more shows like these. I'm going to treasure my set. It is worth every nail-biting, stomach worrying, scared and sweating minute I spent for them!

~Beth C

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
I had ordered them from Time-Life at that sale price, had them on backorder, and then nothing! When I went to check on my order, it was cancelled. No emails from Time-Life, nothing. Dangnabit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Crud... Well... I was at WalMart (months ago) and I did get one... then I went a month (less than a month, actually) and they were all gone. and they were at a sweeet 8.88 per disk price.