sarah_yzma
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2002
- Messages
- 4,432
- Reaction score
- 80
From Laura G in San Diego, CA: What do you wear under your kilts?
JAMIE (laughing): We get that question a lot and we have a couple different answers. I like to say we wear white socks and Doc Marten boots under our kilts. But, of course, the real answer is bike shorts.
and I know this for a fact.....Jamie kicked up a little too high a couple times....and I have it all on videotape!
JAMIE (laughing): We get that question a lot and we have a couple different answers. I like to say we wear white socks and Doc Marten boots under our kilts. But, of course, the real answer is bike shorts.
and I know this for a fact.....Jamie kicked up a little too high a couple times....and I have it all on videotape!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
