Sam Plenty Wikipedia

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello folks!

As a fan of Sam Plenty for many years, I tuned into his new show this morning (Webisodes found here: http://samplenty.com) and have decided to set up a 'just for fun' wikipedia which brings a new twist to fanfiction.

The format of the Sam Plenty Show is that Sam Plenty has been around for years, in tv, movies, and pink-vinal records, so let's document that history he never had. I already believe in him.

The rules are simple:

• All pages/information/items added must either be factual or funny
  • The Episodes pages must obviously follow the true episodes of the show
  • Behind Behind the Show is for the True Behind the scenes information
  • Join, add, discuss, and enjoy yourselves

A quick guide to the Wiki!
The Show -- Here add pages relating to the show itself. Episode guides, screen caps, etc. Also feel free to add fan-made trivia relating to off-the-set information (such as: "Many people don't realise that among the Invisable Ryders were included Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Toto from the Broadway production of Wicked)
Behind the Show -- Here add pages relating to Sam Plenty, his previous movies, etc, or relating to the other actors on the show and their histories as given in the "Cast and Crew" information on the Sam Plenty site.
Behind Behind the Show -- As I mentioned, this area is for true information about the people behind the show
Behinds -- Well...here you can just discuss rears, etc
Everything Else is for...everything else, obviously...

So! Crack your whips and get going, folks!

Oh...you probably need the web-address...http://samplenty.wetpaint.com/

Bea:zany:{Regards}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good to have you on board, Dwayn'e...Not that we're a ship or anything...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Wow! I guess Sam Plenty has more potential to catch on than some of the other recent JHC ideas, huh? Nice work, Beauregard!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! I guess Sam Plenty has more potential to catch on than some of the other recent JHC ideas, huh? Nice work, Beauregard!
Sadly I've not been able to drum up any support for it, although I think it simply drips with potential...