Sam and Friends

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of voice Jim gave Sam?

P

Princeton

Don't quote me on this, but I think Jim only PERFORMED Sam. Reason being, Sam, I believe, was mainly used to lip-synch songs that were popular at that time. Of course, I'm probably wrong.

Ryan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Does anyone know what kind of voice Jim gave Sam?
According to all of the Sam and Friends episodes and clips I have, there's only one actual episodem out of 13 or so that features Sam, which is Old Black Magic. Kermit seemed to be the main focus on the show, and he, Harry, Yorick, and Chicken Liver were occasionally voiced by Jim. For the most part, Sam and Friends was all lip synched.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Ryan said:
According to all of the Sam and Friends episodes and clips I have, there's only one actual episodem out of 13 or so that features Sam, which is Old Black Magic. Kermit seemed to be the main focus on the show, and he, Harry, Yorick, and Chicken Liver were occasionally voiced by Jim. For the most part, Sam and Friends was all lip synched.
it's weird that with the title being sam And Friends that another character was the main focus. There have been a few official sources (like sams featired creature profile on Henson.com) that say that Sam never actually spoke (outside of lip-syncing), so it is odd for the main character to not talk. I wonder if people who watched the show when it originally aired thought that kermit was the star?

BEAR

Reaction score
I wish I could have seen this show when it was on, but I was waay before my time. I would love to see highlights of it released on DVD or video.