Sad day

Vibs

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you are more or less okay Kim.

My grandfather died this Christmas. Well, last Christmas. So now I haven't got any more grandparents left to say goodbye to. It's really sad losing people you love and somehow it feels unfair. My only comfort is that I'll meet him in heaven, which is what I believe. - And so will you two, I'm sure of that.

Here's hoping you are alright!

Hugs ~Vibs.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's very sad. I'm sorry. **hugs** We're all pulling for you.

luvtosr

Reaction score
My thoughts are with you - I work in a nursing home and have done on and off for the past six years so I have seen a lot of loved people go. I know you and your family are in a lot of personal pain right now but you can be comforted that your Grandma no longer has to suffer. She was loved well and cared for and you can keep her with you in your heart always.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I'm sorry for this loss you and your family had this morning, Kim. May God's peace comfort you all on this sad day. Many blessings be to you.

superfan

Reaction score
Oh, that hurts. I hope you get a lot of support and hugs from family at home. Love and prayers are with you at this time. :cry:

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know what it is that your going throu I lost my grandma back in Feburary and still feel the pain but not as much. :sympathy: But just remember that you have family and friends around to help you during this hard time.

Ill be praying for you and your family :halo:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.I'm sure things will get better soon.:sympathy: