Rumor: Supposed app to have old Sesame Street episodes from the 80s and 90s

ssetta

Reaction score
So a friend was just telling me she heard about this new app to be launched within the next 2 years or so that will have almost every old show from the 80s and 90s, and she heard that Sesame Street was going to be on there, but I'm a bit surprised I didn't hear about it because I feel like this kind of thing would have been announced by now. That's why I'm mentioning this as a rumor. I don't even know the name of the app. The question is, do any of you know about it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
An app you heard of or an app you hope will happen to satisfy your needs? :search:

ssetta

Reaction score
An app you heard of or an app you hope will happen to satisfy your needs? :search:
The former. I swear to God. I just don’t know the name of the app. And I guess nobody else has heard this either.

datman24

Reaction score
So a friend was just telling me she heard about this new app to be launched within the next 2 years or so that will have almost every old show from the 80s and 90s, and she heard that Sesame Street was going to be on there, but I'm a bit surprised I didn't hear about it because I feel like this kind of thing would have been announced by now. That's why I'm mentioning this as a rumor. I don't even know the name of the app. The question is, do any of you know about it?
And where did your friend hear it from?

ssetta

Reaction score
And where did your friend hear it from?
Here’s the thing. She heard it from her teenage daughter who heard it from someone else who I think is from another country. I’m honestly taking the whole thing with a grain of salt now. However, I did hear about a website called flixtor.nu that apparently has everything but it’s $14 a month. I went on there and it said their servers are full and right now they’re only accepting VIPs. That’s what’s $14 a month. But I feel like if there were ever to be rare old Sesame Street episodes available, you guys would know about it before anyone else, which is why I’m finding it difficult to believe.