Rumor: John Denver & the Muppets Christmas DVD

Rugby

Reaction score
Just a note. Rocky Mountain Holiday is NOT a Christmas special. It really should be called Rocky Mountain Vacation. It's a summer camping special.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, that confused me. I thought before I bought it that "Rocky Mountain Holiday" was a Christmas special, so I was a little surprised!
Erin

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Well, "taking a holiday" is another way to say "going on vacation." That was the meaning they were going for, though clearly more than one person has been confused by the title. Even the video stores often put this one in the "Holiday" section.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Well, "taking a holiday" is another way to say "going on vacation." That was the meaning they were going for, though clearly more than one person has been confused by the title. Even the video stores often put this one in the "Holiday" section.
That's true, though not many Americans use it that way, do they? I always associate that phrase with British people. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
That's true, though not many Americans use it that way, do they? I always associate that phrase with British people. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

I use it but I'm a freak. :crazy:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Dont worry your in good company :wink:

BTW, Its time I had a Holiday...

miet

Reaction score
christmas together

John denvers family, will not give up the rights to christmas together. Until the family says ok, no video/dvd...so I have been told

pod2314

Reaction score
John Denver and Muppets A Christmas Together DVD

Well, I am new to this site and was quite thrilled to see the rumor that the John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together DVD was scheduled to be released in November. I have been looking for this show to be put on video for many years and I have seen others looking for it as well.

But, since the scheduled release date, I have not seen it anywhere nor does anyone show that it is being released. So, I will have to be disappointed for another year.

Any ideas on how to contact Sony and Columbia Tristar to ask them to release it?

POD2314

Chilly Down

Reaction score
miet said:
John denvers family, will not give up the rights to christmas together. Until the family says ok, no video/dvd...so I have been told
Well, that's what everyone thought about the Rocky Mountain special, and we ended up getting that. So never give up hope. :smile:

Pod2314: I don't know Columbia TriStar's mailing address, but I'm sure it's on Sony's website. Good luck!

JMCSprite

Reaction score
ebay

Found this post while checking out a guy on ebay. He claims to have a DVD of this special. I guess it must be a copy off tv that he has burned. I would hate to steal from the Hensons that way, but it is not legally available. What to do? I love the CD. Does the special have the same songs as the cd? Thanks for your help.