Rumor: John Denver & the Muppets Christmas DVD

KingPrawn

Reaction score
So if the Denver/Muppets Christmas Together appears on this list, does that mean it is *definitely* going to be released, no question?

dbarrie

Reaction score
The album was nice to listen to, though. I bought the CD when it was released/reissued by LaserLight in 1996. Proceeds from the CD benefit an environmental charity group endorsed by John Denver.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that this DVD is not yet listed on Columbia's release schedule. Currently the schedule goes through the end of November and the John Denver Christmas special is nowhere to be found on their list. Maybe Columbia is distributing it, but it's being manufactured by someone else. Doesn't make a lot of sense though. I will post here if it does show up on their list. Hopefully it is still in the works. It doesn't seem very likely though.

dbarrie

Reaction score
Let's hope it gets released too! I'd like to place it alongside the Rocky Mountain DVD I bought two weeks ago--very enjoyable. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well Tough Pigs mention its coming out. They said it was. Novmber (whatever day it said). But they said it was coming out. So to my knowedgle it coming out.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well Tough Pigs mention its coming out. They said it was. Novmber (whatever day it said). But they said it was coming out. So to my knowedgle it coming out.
Cool. I would love to see it, though I've heard it's not so great... But I want to see it anyway! It's the same program the "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together" came from, right? I have that album and *love* it. One of my most-played at Christmas.
Erin

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I mentioned this a month ago, but I wanted to confirm again that the John Denver Christmas special IS NOT on Colubmia's release list through the first week of January. So it's obviously not being released on DVD this year. I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems like the dude who was working at Blockbuster was having his chain yanked by his co-worker. :boo: :grouchy:

Oh, well. We've got a ton of good Muppet DVDs for this holiday season already. This one can always wait till next year.

jentibs

Reaction score
Can you provide more details!?!

Well, if anyone hears more about "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together" being released, let us know. I am so disappointed to hear it may not be true. It is one of my favorites...

Rockie

Reaction score
I have been on the look out for this DVD/VHS!!!

I would like to know as well, if possible, if anyone comes across this special!

I have been searching for the last 7 years..

Thanks,