Rowlf Error Pin

Vic Romano

Reaction score
No I'm pretty sure it's a real Disney pin, it has the hidden Mickey and it usually seen in a set with Statler, Waldorf and Swedish Chief, which they look pretty good.
Really? Well then I'm just shocked, that's infuriating. :attitude: The only reason I questioned it was because I thought I had seen all of the trader pins, minus that one of course. That's just maddening.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Really? Well then I'm just shocked, that's infuriating. :attitude: The only reason I questioned it was because I thought I had seen all of the trader pins, minus that one of course. That's just maddening.

Yeah I understand what you mean, at least spell the dog's name right, :boo: :attitude:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I found out you are totally right, JJ! Here's the official page on Disney's site, and I found it by using the incorrect spelling. But it looks like it's since been fixed!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thank goodness they corrected the spelling! The tongue thing is still rather disturbing, though. :smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's awesome they correct the spelling, that makes me want to buy one, truthfully

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if that makes the misspelled pin more valuable. it's not like a packaging error, which down grades an action figure's value. this is an actual, in the wool (or metal) error. Clearly it went out before someone could correct the prototype.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, they even acknowledged the misspelling on the website! Good for them. :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I wonder if that makes the misspelled pin more valuable. it's not like a packaging error, which down grades an action figure's value. this is an actual, in the wool (or metal) error. Clearly it went out before someone could correct the prototype.
Hmm that's a pretty good question, but I'm thinking no, cause any collectable is only worth as much as people are willing to pay for them, and I'm thinking people would rather have the one with the correct spelling. Plus there seems to be a lot of them produced so I'm thinking no.