Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Garfield, you just ate an entire pan of lasgna though.
What day is it? Oh I know pick on the poor defaslise cat day. Isn't! I thought u were on my :frown: side not old hamhock. I'M HUUUUUUUNNGRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYY!!!! Please don't let me die. I starving. I need food. I need I need need need.....uh oh I feel faint. *falls on bus floor w/ tongue haning out*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
What day is it? Oh I know pick on the poor defaslise cat day. Isn't! I thought u were on my :frown: side not old hamhock. I'M HUUUUUUUNNGRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYY!!!! Please don't let me die. I starving. I need food. I need I need need need.....uh oh I feel faint. *falls on bus floor w/ tongue haning out*
*reaches into knapsack and pulls out an entire refridgerator* There you go Garfiled, hopefully that will last you a few hours *watches as Garfield eats* or at least a half an hour.

I think we have five more hours Dr. Teeth. Hey, Piggy are we there yet? :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*reaches into knapsack and pulls out an entire refridgerator* There you go Garfiled, hopefully that will last you a few hours *watches as Garfield eats* or at least a half an hour.

I think we have five more hours Dr. Teeth. Hey, Piggy are we there yet? :smirk:

*w/ food in mouth* Now thas wat u calllll a gode meel. ERP!!!! Excuse me. Oh baby. *looks around* Did I just say that out loud? Opps. *smiles a big Garfield smile and suffles off*

Beth C

Reaction score
*yawns and starts to nod off behind the wheel*

*speaks sleepily* We should be *yawn* stopping *yawn* soon.

*Tries to focus on the road in front of her but the blacktop merges with the darkness of the night*

Is everyone *yawn* okay back there?

*The bus starts to drift off the road*

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*takes notice of Miss Piggy and places bullhorn near her ear (which obtained from knapsack) and speaks* Wake up, Piggy or we're all going to die!

Beth C

Reaction score
*JUMPS and nearly drives the bus into a tree*

AHHHHHHHHGH!!

*pulls bus back on road and glares behind her*

That was simply uncalled for. A simple 'wake up' with a tap on the shoulder would have sufficed.

*passes a sign that says 'next exit 10 miles'*

Ok, who votes for a hotel for the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.