Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, Dr. Teeth. I have a map here that says we should either go over the bridge or down the road by the river...I already KNOW we don't drive on the blue line--you'll get wet! Which way do you think we should go?
*graps map, and turns it upside down then right side up*

Um.... I say go to the right.. we ARE trying to head south after all.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Hey, Dr. Teeth. I have a map here that says we should either go over the bridge or down the road by the river...I already KNOW we don't drive on the blue line--you'll get wet! Which way do you think we should go?
Let's go over the bridge.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Crossing the bridge, they realize that the water is high in the river just below from all the pre-occurring rain. The Muppets feel the bridge swaying below them and choices have to be made now.*

Dr. Teeth! GO GO!! FASTER!!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*pulls a rocket engine from knapsack and attaches it to the back of the bus, making it speed over te bridge and through the water to the other side*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Ramping over the edge of the bridge, the bus lands on the smooth street and fires off down toward the interstate.*

Well, now we're over the blue line, it should be smooth sailing now, right?

Or, since we almost drowned, I shouldn't say 'sail?'

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo tall dark and hairy? Would u like to go the see "Shrek 2" with me? I figured if we make it to town we could go see it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Oh well, what a ride. Movin' right along Fozzie.
*Grabs up banjo*
MOVIN' RIGHT ALONG...

*realizes he can't play banjo*
Eughf...blah! Kermit, here's your banjo! You should play it!!

They see a fork in the road with a sign. Claw marks are on two signs which seem to have been stuck in the dirt by the road by someone other than the state--or the state could have placed them there long ago and they just got worn (who knows?). One sign points east reading Shortcut; the other points southeast and reads Longway. Which way do they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.