RIP Van Snowden

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just read that last month, the puppet world has lost yet another great.

Van Snowden had quite an impressive career as a puppeteer, from doing extensive work with Sid & Marty Krofft on a number of their shows (including being the only puppeteer who was willing to deal with being inside H.R. Pufnstuf), to providing the puppetry for a lot of other characters and franchises, including the evil doll Chucky, and The Crypt Keeper.

This is such a surprising and sad loss. I actually would've liked to have met him one day. :cry: :sympathy: :frown:

Gerbert

Reaction score
Awwww! :frown: I'm a Real Chucky Fan and was Actually Reading about Him Today.. I found out about Him Passing away just Now.. But Ya Know what The Chuck Said "A True Classic Never Goes outta Style.." That Quote may Have something to do with This, R.I.P. Van.. You will be Missed..

Animal31

Reaction score
Growing up with shows like New Zoo Review, Sesame Street, and all of the Krofft franchises such as HR Pufnstuf, Land of the Lost and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (****, even Bob May in the LIS Robot suit), I really came to appreciate and respect the silent heroes in those suits....

A true performer's spotlight has gone out.........:sympathy:

doctort13

Reaction score
I too am sorry to hear about his passing. Pufnstuf was one of my favorite shows when I was a child.