RIP Tom Bosley

SillyRed

Reaction score
He was also the voice of David the Gnome and a humbug in The Stingiest Man In Town.

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

I remember Tom from Happy Days as well as the voice of the father from the adult cartoon from the 70's, Wait Till Your Father Gets Home. May you R.I.P., Tom. :cry:

BETSY’S KINDERGARTEN ADVENTURES: Principal Warner
FAMILY GUY: Howard Cunningham
GEPPETTO’S SECRET: Geppetto
JOHNNY BRAVO: Santa Claus(first voice)
LEGEND OF THE CANDY CANE: Franklin Holz
PINOCCHIO AND THE EMPEROR OF THE NIGHT: Geppetto
RUGRATS: Strike Maxwell, Yuppie Man
THE STINGIEST MAN IN TOWN: B.A.H. Humbug
THE TANGERINE BEAR, HOME FOR CHRISTMAS: Mr. Winkle
WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME: Harry Boyle
THE WORLD OF DAVID THE GNOME: David
YOGI’S GANG: Phineas P. Fibber

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Tom Bosley will always be remembered by me for a few key roles- Sheriff Amos Tupper on "Murder, She Wrote"
Father Dowling on "Father Dowling Mysteries"
His guest star appearance on "Early Edition" in the "Just One of Those Things" episode
And of course-
Howard Cunningham- Mr. C- on "Happy Days"
He was an incredible actor and a talent that will definitely be missed.
I love "Happy Days" and I will definitely remember him through watching all the many, many episodes. May God comfort his family during their sad time.:sympathy::concern::cry:

Yorick

Reaction score
Well said, GonzoLeaper - I love David the Gnome, and will always remember him for that...I also remember the Stingiest Man In Town, and hope to find it online (youtube?) this holiday season, which I wanted to do even before I was reminded Tom Bosley was in it. Also, he was great in The Tangerine Bear as well.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks, Yorick. Oh yeah- David the Gnome is great too! That's one of those roles that he did really well in too, but usually goes under the radar compared to his other big roles.:smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
Thanks, Yorick. Oh yeah- David the Gnome is great too! That's one of those roles that he did really well in too, but usually goes under the radar compared to his other big roles.:smile:
Exactly! Well said, as usual :sing: