1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

RIP Tim Conway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikaelaMuppet, May 14, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

2. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Aww, that's too bad. Tim Conway was funny on McHale's Navy, but he was hysterical on The Carol Burnett Show. What made the show so funny was it was performed live, and Tim Conway did everything to crack the others up. Poor Harvey Korman got the brunt of Tim's antics. And the studio audience ate it up. They didn't laugh at him, they HOWLED at him.
    Watch "The Dentist Sketch" or The Hitler Sketch" and you'll wet your pants. Like I did.
    Thank you Tim, for tears of laughter.

newsmanfan likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Shame. I always loved his voice over work as Barnacle Boy in Spongebob.

R.I.P

Zappetman and ConsummateVs like this.
  4. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I guess Barnacle Boy will now be joining Mermaid Man up in Heaven...

Zappetman, datman24 and LittleJerry92 like this.
  5. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

RIP Tim. True comic genius. This is still the funniest thing I have EVER seen on TV

Zappetman, newsmanfan and fuzzygobo like this.
  6. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Well-Known Member

7. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

I was very sad to hear about this, I remember Conway from an infamous video series where he played a character called Dwarf

MuppetsRule likes this.
  8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I remember his guest appearance on The New Scooby-Doo Movies back in the '70s, as well as his stuff on Carol Burnett. RIP.

9. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Another great gone. Very sad to hear he had dementia. I bet he was as sweet as ever to the end, though.

Zappetman likes this.