RIP Sally Kellerman

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Finch, most despicable villain of all in any Muppet film? Eh, I find that debatable since after all, I'm posting that precise point. Yes, she may have attempted to separate :wisdom: from his unorthodox non-bird exclusive family, but it was born out of a misguided attempt to provide him with what she thought would be a better more understanding family since they would all be birds. Doc Hopper on the other hand, sought to outright kill :smile: at the showdown at the gost town when the frog just wouldn't agree to be his live spokescharacter.

Sally Kellerman will also be remembered by other folks for her roles as Rodney Dangerfield's teacher/love interest in the film Back to School... And I wonder how many others besides me will remember for her role as part of the cast of Spanish conquistadores in Shelley Duvall's Fairie Tale Theater spin-off series Tall Tales and Legends episode focusing on the story of Juan Ponce de Leon's search for the Fountain of Youth long before Captain Jack Sparrow's adventures on Bimani Island.

Princeton

Reaction score
Doc Hopper on the other hand, sought to outright kill :smile: at the showdown at the gost town when the frog just wouldn't agree to be his live spokescharacter.
I think the difference is that Doc Hopper has a sense of humor that is absent in Ms. Finch and I would even say that up until the Krassmann scene we were almost kinda linking Hopper.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, mayhaps as Doc Hopper does have the touch of savey showman in his mannerisms. Plus, add in a dash of the bumbling overinflated ego of Boss Hogg, yes, I can "almost" agree there is an angle for your point in his personality.

Miss Finch rather comes across as the bureocratic busybody who wants to complete her mission of compassion regardless of the lack of tact towards others such an agenda looks like. Especially when it's the Proto Hoots character who raises the lone voice of "He looks happy to me" dissenting from the rest of his colleagues amongst the Board of Birds concerning the case of :wisdom:'s placement. It's kind of a self-important child welfare society meddling when it doesn't really need to interfere.