RIP Muppet Show Guests

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I especially am sad about Liberace, Danny Kaye, Gilda Radner, Roger Miller, and Spike Milligan.

Vincent L

Reaction score
What, Danny Kaye?! Gene Kelly?! Doug Henning?!?!?!
I seriously thought they were still alive…

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Ah yes, every one of those TMS guest stars will be remembered and greatly missed. They have done so much throughout their careers that can be considered notable, but really, it doesn't get much better than their work on The Muppet Show, now does it?

When I started on Muppet fandom, I saw something in the news about Dom Deluise's death and got really sad. I couldn't believe one of the actual Muppet Show guest stars had died; for some reason, it didn't enter my mind that he was probably not the only one. So when I found the Muppet Show guest stars who have died page, it was blow after blow after blow. "Oh..Roger Miller...and Madeline Kahn??...not Spike Milligan too...oh..no...it's not...it can't be...GILDA RADNER??!?"

Needless to say, that night was a real downer.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
It's so sad to see how many of them have left us. When Anthony Daniels ( the man who played C-3Po in the Star Wars episode) dies, I'll be really disappointed. According to his Muppet Wiki page, he was a big Muppet fan and could hardly contain his excitement on the set of filming.