RIP Muppet Show Guests

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Honestly, reading about this double whammy has made me realize I (and most younger members here) are probably gonna outlive every TMS guest. I mean, all deceased guests up to Christopher Reeve died before I was born (whether it be 3 decades, 3 years, or even just 3 days). And we recently both hit the halfway point and lost 2 guests on the same Day. Not to mention that most of them are elderly now, probably with just a few years left at most.

No offense to fuzzygobo, but he’s probably the only active member here who has the least likely chance to outlive the remaining 63 guests (but he’s still younger than any of them)

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
The double whammy of two Muppet Show guest stars making their earthly departure on the same day hasn't been felt since Milton Berle and Dudley Moore's deaths. Rest in peace to both Helen Reddy and Mac Davis. I'll make an effort to rewatch Reddy's episode since I remember it being a rather enjoyable one. I also loved her signature song, "I Am Woman", and just last night, I was re-reading some stuff about Pete's Dragon (1977) where she sings the memorable song, "Candle on the Water".

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Honestly, reading about this double whammy has made me realize I (and most younger members here) are probably gonna outlive every TMS guest. I mean, all deceased guests up to Christopher Reeve died before I was born (whether it be 3 decades, 3 years, or even just 3 days). And we recently both hit the halfway point and lost 2 guests on the same Day. Not to mention that most of them are elderly now, probably with just a few years left at most.

No offense to fuzzygobo, but he’s probably the only active member here who has the least likely chance to outlive the remaining 63 guests (but he’s still younger than any of them)
Depends how you look at it. If by outlive you simply mean live to see all the guests pass away, then yes, most younger members probably will.

But there's a Dead or Alive website with a link to a section "Who Have You Outlived?" If you enter your birth details they show you how many days you've been alive and who you've recently outlived tallying the number of days people have/had lived next to your number.
https://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/outlived
According to the link above I've recently outlived Marty Feldman who died at age 48. But by this reckoning I, and the rest of us, will need to live to be 80, 90 and finally 100 to outdo every guest's likespan.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Depends how you look at it. If by outlive you simply mean live to see all the guests pass away, then yes, most younger members probably will.

But there's a Dead or Alive website with a link to a section "Who Have You Outlived?" If you enter your birth details they show you how many days you've been alive and who you've recently outlived tallying the number of days people have/had lived next to your number.
According to the link above I've recently outlived Marty Feldman who died at age 48. But by this reckoning I, and the rest of us, will need to live to be 80, 90 and finally 100 to outdo every guest's likespan.
I did mean it by the first one. No way I’m living to Señor Wences’ age. I’m just saying I’ll probably see the remaining 63 die unless something happens to me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Thank you for sharing that link.