Richard Hunt Roles

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Richard Hunt's Wikipedia page says that he voiced the character "James the Red Engine" from 1991-92 on the Thomas the Tank Engine show. I don't remember ever hearing anything about this so I was wondering if it's true or not. Since anyone can edit these pages, I'm guessing it's fake.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not true at all. The show never had original voices for the characters until it became full-on CGI in 2009. Michael Angelis (who passed away a year ago) was in his first season as narrator in the UK while George Carlin was the new Mr. Conductor in Shining Time Station and narrator for the US dubs

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. The only reason I had some doubt is because I wondered who would go through the trouble of putting a false acting credit on the Wikipedia page of a puppeteer that hasn't been around since the early 90s.

On another note, has anyone ever seen this video of Richard Hunt at a high school reunion? Footage of Hunt off-screen is fairly rare and I thought it was a pretty interesting watch. (circa 1990)