RETURN TO LABYRINTH Manga My opinion

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I'll probably get two and three because I'm obsessive about completing graphic novel sets.

Laszlo

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
If volume 1 sold very very well, but sales crashed to almost nothing with volumes 2 and 3, the decision-makers might realize people DO want Labyrinth stuff, but we DON'T want cheap and lousy Labyrinth stuff. A sales crash between vol. 1 and vol. 2 would say to Tokyopop and others who are watching that the interest was there, but this product failed to meet our expectations.
Excellent points! Exactly what I'm planning!

But what to do with the Fizzgig Plush??? I mean I REALLY want one (a good one)...

alorindanya

Reaction score
Laszlo said:
Excellent points! Exactly what I'm planning!
See, that's the point we all need to be making. We LOVE the story and the Characters and should be given something comprable to what we were originally presented.

Stix

Reaction score
Should have checked here before creating my own thread... Just finished reading it and I don't think it's a waste of money at all! In fact I quite liked it, and am looking forward to the next installment.
I also enjoyed the kermit reference (the fridge magnet is Kermit's head) and when Uncle Travelling Matt appeared asking for some Radishes! And the reappearance of the characters from the film was wonderful. Also the book has a short Dark Crystal story in the back :smile:

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
I actually liked the manga... even the art... and especially the Traveling Matt reference...
*hides to avoid being shot*

Stix

Reaction score
You won't be shot, not while I'm here to help you defend Return to Labyrinth! I'm sure there's not just the two of us, too.

JMPrater

Reaction score
can anyone post a few images of the comic and maybe the dark crystal preview as well?

JMPrater

Reaction score
I am VERY MUCH underwhelmed by the renderings of these comics. That's what we have to wait months for? Is that the regular style of Manga. It's awful and rushed.

I won't be purchasing Legends of the Dark Crystal based off those examples. Thanks for the images Stix.

J.M. Prater