Rest In Peace "Mamaw" Bernice.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
On the 11th my dear friend Bernice Wilson passed away. She was 98. She meant a lot to me and my family would be appreciative of some prayer and thoughts right now.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
On the 11th my dear friend Bernice Wilson passed away. She was 98. She meant a lot to me and my family would be appreciative of some prayer and thoughts right now.
Oh my gosh! No! No! no! Oh poor Ashley! I heard the word "Bernice" before... and I meant the name of Bert's pigeon.
I didn't to bring that up, but that's sad. I will do the best I can to keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*hugs*

When my favorite teacher passed away unexpectedly in 2010, I found a lot of comfort in this Bible verse. I sincerely hope that what it did for me it will also do for you and your family:

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31, KJV)

I am sorry to hear that your friend passed away and will be praying for you and your family. *hugs again* If you need to rant and need a listening ear, feel free to PM me.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My condolences. But she had a long life, and touched you. I've come to understand death is not final, we may be separated for a time, but reunited in Heaven. And there's comfort to know there's no more suffering.

...And in time we'll understand,
When the river meets the almighty sea...