Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
Honestly I have to believe that almost anyone of any walk of life with the exception of the ones who have mental illness do not want to see any child of any walk of life hurt in any way.
There was a time that I would have believed that too. No more.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Honestly I have to believe that almost anyone of any walk of life with the exception of the ones who have mental illness do not want to see any child of any walk of life hurt in any way.
You really have to believe that because it ain't true. Have you seen how many children are dying from pedophiles and wackos that can't keep their hands and thoughts to themselves? Have you seen the abuse that's run rampant in society? Sane people wouldn't want to hurt children, but there are entirely too many insane ones cluttering up our gutters. Believe all you like, but you can't escape the truth of the matter - there's some ******-up stuff going on.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Not to mention all the priests that can't keep their hands off the altar boys. Way to go, Christianity. :scary:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There was a time that I would have believed that too. No more.
Well I've said it before on here none of us are saying that racism dosnt exist or that hate dosnt exist. Despite that I have to believe that regardless of what both sides are saying and doing the general population is still good at heart. My hope is that the goodness of people outweighs the hate that is trying to be spread so rapidly.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
They aren't. The general population are just a bunch of idiots who will believe any **** that comes their way.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You really have to believe that because it ain't true. Have you seen how many children are dying from pedophiles and wackos that can't keep their hands and thoughts to themselves? Have you seen the abuse that's run rampant in society? Sane people wouldn't want to hurt children, but there are entirely too many insane ones cluttering up our gutters. Believe all you like, but you can't escape the truth of the matter - there's some ******-up stuff going on.
Oh no I know those people are out there, and as a parent it's one of my biggest fears. I mean I see at least 3 to 5 kids ranging from babies to 18 years old disappearing every day. So yes I know there are "monsters" out there. I guess the naive part of me wants to believe that those people are a very small number.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They aren't. The general population are just a bunch of idiots who will believe any **** that comes their way.
Well maybe we look at things differently. I try to have a positive outlook on humanity. I've always been like that, because I've always wanted to be a parent and bring life into the world. I would never do that if I believed that hate/evil outweighs goodness.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Oh no I know those people are out there, and as a parent it's one of my biggest fears. I mean I see at least 3 to 5 kids ranging from babies to 18 years old disappearing every day. So yes I know there are "monsters" out there. I guess the naive part of me wants to believe that those people are a very small number.
Not small enough.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well maybe we look at things differently. I try to have a positive outlook on humanity. I've always been like that, because I've always wanted to be a parent and bring life into the world. I would never do that if I believed that hate/evil outweighs goodness.
Humanity just disappoints me.