Requests for art? videos? fanfiction?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I either posted art on here, made a new story, and/or completed the Lips biography story (which more of that will be soon!). I've been so busy with school a lot and I haven't been on my computer. There will be new art posted soon and I'm on writers block on the Lips Biography story.
But I have a youtube account finally. Here's the link if you wish to go subscribe to my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLtWY4hruZcBa5qHzB827w

Since I'm on writer's, artist's, and video maker's block(s), I was hoping you guys have some suggestions on Electric Mayhem fanart, videos, and stories I should do. Please let me know and I will let you know when and where your request will be posted. It will either be posted on here, deviantart, and/or youtube. Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Thankx!

-LXZ4Evur, out! PEACE!!!

:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I got some ideas but some of them are spoilers for my fic so I'm not gonna ask them. I will ask if you could try drawing my semi-human version of dr. teeth. i'd love to see him done in your style.

Harleena

Reaction score
Maybe you could draw my OC, Whitney, with Dr. Teeth? For reference, she's my profile picture right now. Her hair is black, her skin is purple (like just a tad darker than Floyd or Trumpet Girl), and her nose is mint green. Her eyes are blue. You can do any outfit for her, you don't have to use the one in my picture.