• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

REQ: The cat trying to get into the can of cat food...

Frazzle

Reaction score
I'd love to get my hands on that one too, although I do have it on VHS. I would really like it as an .AVI file. The owner interupts her call saying "Oh my gosh! Wait a minute!" & opens the can, the cat faints & his head falls face first into his food.

roadrat15

Reaction score
I love it when the cat is bouncing up and down on that **** can! :big_grin:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I like it when the cat drags in the baseball bat and goes medieval on the can. Doesn't the cat also drop a bowling ball on the can (or am I imagining things)? Also like it when the cat just sits there and bangs its head on the top of the can.

--Klonoa

Reaction score
i don't know if he dropped a bowling ball...but i think the funniest part is the end when he finally gets his food and all he does is plop his face in the food cause he's so exhausted! I loved watching it every time i saw it but i don't see it anymore :frown:

Starbelly

Reaction score
Has anyone found this sketch yet or at least who animated it? Thanks for any help!

JLG

Reaction score
Animated by the great Dan Haskett.