Replica mechanical Oscar the grouch for sale

oscar prop

Reaction score
For Sale 1 of 60 mechanical Oscar props used outside the now closed Sesame Street stores. All mechanical parts work and it operates perfectly. Oscar is a little faded and the box and can are a little worn but if im not mistaken it is a trash can. it is located in Los Angeles Ca and i am asking $500. i will box and you pay to ship or pick-up.

oscar prop

Reaction score
I still have Oscar. if interested call me i'm sure we can work somthing out (805) 886-1699

oscar prop

Reaction score
I only have this one Oscar. You can search around the web and stumble onto the information about them. There are also pics of all 60 Oscar props in what I presume is the fabrication shop prior to distribution to the Sesame St. Stores. There were two types of Oscar. talking and silent. this oscar is silent. The mechanical aspect includes him popping out of the can pausing then looking side to side before he returns and closes the lid. I used to have it im my kids game room. Not really a collector just found it and new theyd get a kick out of it. really just want it out of the garage at this point. I have never seen another one available.

Paul Klinger

Reaction score
I am interested in Oscar. My kid is having a Sesame Street birthday party and is a huge fan. I'm in LA as well and have a truck. I called the number but didn't get an answer. Please give me a call at 424-558-1849. Thanks!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Hey - Message me. I'll get a NAVL Quote - Need dimensions