Remove Charlie Benson Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Doesn't mean he's gone for good, though. His last absence was about a week as well.

cjd874

Reaction score
He's back at it, clogging up this thread with unnecessary trolling (p. 35-39). He instigated a firestorm of comments about fair use, copyright law, and "taking back what's ours." I don't wish to read any of it, and very few other members do either. Seriously, unless he learns how to act properly on this forum, I believe he should be removed.
https://muppetcentral.com/forum/thr...isodes-coming-from.60264/page-35#post-1267565

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He's back at it, clogging up this thread with unnecessary trolling (p. 35-39). He instigated a firestorm of comments about fair use, copyright law, and "taking back what's ours." I don't wish to read any of it, and very few other members do either. Seriously, unless he learns how to act properly on this forum, I believe he should be removed.
https://muppetcentral.com/forum/thr...isodes-coming-from.60264/page-35#post-1267565

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, especially the page where it started and additional subsequent pages within the thread as that helps pinpoint the posts in question without having to go through hundreds of ansillary posts.

If another similar situation arises, please notify a staff member ASAP so we can handle it before other forum members here reply/feed the fire making the problem worse.
*Looking at you Snowths. :attitude:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I’m just kind of angry that a simple question I asked in regards to if the muppet wiki staff feel comfortable putting up song cover skits on their twitter or Facebook pages or not at the risk of dealing with music estates had to lead to all this, simply because this annoying know it all has to act like he’s always right about everything then play the victim card and have a temper tantrum when he’s proven wrong.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Snowth… It's not just Charlie, you practically reply and fan the fires of pretty much every single member who's come here and led to similar situations in the past despite the numerous times I keep saying not to reply to said idiots so not to start these types of firestorms.

Just report and leave the troublesome posts alone in the future, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.